Shop with confidence at Liovi.com. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If we make a mistake, we will do whatever it takes to make you happy. If a problem arises beyond our control, we will address the issue and make sure it won’t happen again.
Assuming ambient temperatures of below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, we guarantee that any perishable product you receive from NuBiome, Inc. will be of high quality and in top physical condition.
- Liovi Probiotic Drink is made with 100% organic milk.
- To maintain the quality and freshness of our drinks, it is important to ensure the shortest possible delivery times. We therefore ask you to do your part in ensuring a successful delivery at your indicated delivery address and to be aware of the correct product handling requirements (see below).
- When you’re ready to have your first drink remove one carton from the freezer and place it into the refrigerator. Thawing is complete in about 24 hours. Then pour yourself some Liovi Probiotic Drink and become a lover for life!
- In order to guarantee convenience and safety while protecting the environment, our drinks are bottled in ready-to-consume, recyclable and biodegradable cup-sized cardboard milk cartons. The cartons are 8-oz and are easily stacked in your freezer
- Carton dimensions: 3’’ x 3’’ x 3.7’’
At NuBiome, Inc. we want you to be satisfied with your order. If you experience any shipment loss, damage or shortages we ask that you report them to us within 24 hours of your receipt. Please e-mail us, using the contact page of our web site, with the following information: Your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and a description of the product damage or shortage.
We want your online experience to be enjoyable. To that end, we have tried to make our ordering, shipping and payment process as easy as possible. Please review our return policy procedures and contact us if you have any questions or concerns
Orders & Delivery
You can expect your Liovi Probiotic Drink to arrive within 2 days after your order gets shipped. We ship packages out on Mondays through Thursdays. Overnight delivery can be expected between Tuesday and Friday. Every order with payment received by noon is processed for shipping by the next day following available dispatch day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday).
- However, alterations to this schedule may occur whenever there are holidays. Check with us on shipment date and arrival date during the holiday seasons.
- All shipments are sent via Federal Express and are traceable. Deliveries can be expected during the normal workday between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Ensuring a Successful Delivery
Please be aware that our products are fresh and therefore require the shortest possible delivery times. NuBiome cannot guarantee that the product arrives at the delivery point in fully frozen or cold condition where the delivery has been delayed due to reasons beyond our control. Therefore, please ensure the following:
- When ordering indicate a valid delivery address (post-office box addresses are not accepted).
- Ensure that you or someone is available to receive the parcel upon delivery. If you want the delivery to arrive on a particular day (always Tuesday through Friday) or want to exclude a particular delivery day, please indicate this to us in the comment field when placing your order.
- For any issues related to the actual delivery of the parcel, please consult directly with FedEx using your tracking number at FedEx Track or using their Help & Support Service.
- Upon receiving the delivery ensure that the product is immediately stored and handled correctly. Our product storage and handling instructions can be consulted on this page (see below).
NuBiome cannot guarantee shelf life.
- When kept frozen (below -1 degree Fahrenheit) our products have a shelf life of at least 6 months after shipping.
- Customers are telling us that they still feel the difference with the product if they freeze the product the day they receive it, assuming that the product reached you within 2 days. If you don’t put the product into the freezer the night it arrives, then consume them within 40 days (assuming that you haven’t opened the bottles) if kept refrigerated at 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once opened, maintain refrigerator temperature and consume within 7 days (assuming that you haven’t drunk from the container directly, if you have you should consume within the same day).
- Any products that are only partially frozen or chilled below 41 degrees Fahrenheit upon delivery (e.g. due to failed delivery attempts) have a remaining shelf life of 40 days in refrigeration (32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit) following the shipment date. (Please note that NuBiome cannot guarantee that the product arrives at the delivery point in a fully frozen condition when the delivery has been delayed due to reasons beyond our control.
Product Storage & Handling Guidelines
To ensure proper storage and consumption of Liovi Probiotic Drink, please follow these important instructions:
- Upon receiving the box, if you ordered unfrozen, simply store in refrigerator (32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit) and consume within 7 days. Or freeze the yogurt (below -1 degrees Fahrenheit) then thaw in the refrigerator a day before consumption.
- You can keep Liovi Probiotic Drink deep-frozen (below -1 degrees Fahrenheit) or if you plan to consume within a week allow the probiotic drink to thaw in the refrigerator (32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit) for up to 24 hours.
- Do not use your microwave or a bath of boiling water for unfreezing.
- Once unfrozen, consume the Liovi Probiotic Drink as soon as possible or keep refrigerated (32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Shake very well before opening to restore product consistency. Separation is natural.
- Once thawed for longer than a day after you have received the product, do not refreeze.
- Expired product or product exposed to heat should be disposed of immediately in order to avoid hazards due to fermentation.
Online shop orders are only delivered within the United States.
Live better with a happy belly™